Date of Latest Version: 31-Jan-2022
- “Non-Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser or when you use our App. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable when you register or subscribe to services on the Website or App. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain from you. This may, in certain circumstances, include sensitive personal information ( as defined under the Data Privacy Laws).
- Information Collected
We may collect the personal information of the User. While some User information has to be mandatorily provided, others are optional, certain portions of the information will remain private and some will be displayed to other users. We will always let the User know when information is being displayed to other users. Additional information may also be gathered during subsequent use of the Website or App by the User.
Personally Identifiable Information
- Certain mandatory information will be collected at the time of registration on the App which is required to enable the User to login to the App and for us to verify the User’s identity.
- Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website or App. As a User, you can browse our Website to find out more about us, our App, and our services. While doing so you are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information. If you choose not to provide any Personally Identifiable Information as a User, you can still visit most of our Website, but you may be unable to access our App and certain features and functions of our Website.
- If you choose to have with Mojro, either a contractual or business relationship, that is as a partner or a customer, Mojro may need to contact you in connection with such relationship. We may then be required to collect Personally Identifiable Information from you. Ordinarily, Mojro collects your name, email address, telephone number, address, and details of the services availed or to be availed from us, and such collection is based on your voluntary disclosure and may or may not involve the collection of sensitive personal information.
- You may request details or a copy of the Personally Identifiable Information we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third-Party Tracking Tools
- We may also use third-party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control and we are not responsible for what information is captured or used by such third parties.
- We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device including the name of the website from which you entered our Website, the name of the website to which you are headed when you leave our Website if any, and other information such as device usage information, features of the device and location. We also receive the IP address of your computer, device, or proxy server used by you to access the internet, your internet website provider name, web browser type and computer operating system. We use such information to analyze trends among our Users and to help improve our Website and App.
- Use of Information
- We use the information received from you to provide and maintain the App, Website, and services provided by us. We will use the information to simplify the planning of logistics, make visible deliveries in real-time, streamline rider activities, manage User information, measure and improve efficiency and automate your systems. When the User registers with the App we will use information supplied by the User to generate and maintain the User profile on the App; to provide personalized features; to allow you to participate in interactive features on our App; to provide customer support; to modify the App to cater to the User’s interests; to maintain regular communications with the User and to carry out other similar actions.
- You acknowledge that you are licensing to us the right to use, modify, display, distribute and create new material from the information provided by you through the App and Website to render services through them and that by providing such information, you automatically agree to such a license without the payment of any fees.
- We may also, to the extent permitted by law, use, license, reproduce, distribute, disclose and aggregate all Non-Personal Information that is derived from your use of the App and you hereby provide consent for the same.
- Sharing of Information
- We do not sell, rent or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliate or group entities that provide services with us with regards to our Website, App and services. Such affiliate entities will only receive the information necessary to provide the respective services to us/you.
- Mojro may disclose or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all the equity, business or assets of Mojro to which your Personally Identifiable Information relates.
- We retain the right to collect and use any Non-Personal Information collected from your use of our Website or App, and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and App, as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal processes; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our legal terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you or other Users; and (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal property or personal safety of Mojro, our Users, employees and affiliates.
- Our Website and App are not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18 (eighteen) (“Child”). We do not verify the age of our Users and nor do we have any liability for such verification or lack thereof.
- By visiting, accessing or using the Website or App, and submitting your information, you consent to such use of your information, including your Personally Identifiable Information as detailed in this Policy.
- Information Security
- The information provided by the User is stored in access-controlled facilities with restricted access. User information transmitted over the internet is protected through the use of encryption, using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or equivalent protocols.
- If a password is used to help protect User accounts and account information, it is the responsibility of the User to keep the password confidential. You have to ensure that you always log out, before sharing your device with a third party.
- We will use generally accepted industry standards to protect the User information submitted to us under the Data Privacy Laws. However, please be advised that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% (one-hundred percent) secure. Therefore, although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect User information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and your use of the Website or App is at your sole risk and discretion. We do warrant that such User information may not be misused in the event our safeguards and protocols are breached by a malicious third party. Further, we are not liable for nor the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information.
Mojro holds the copyright to all the material on its Website and App, unless otherwise indicated. Mojro also owns all the trademarks displayed on the Website and the App, unless otherwise indicated. Written permission from us must be obtained before using any of our material.
- Rights of the User
- You have a right to opt-out of providing any of your information, including your Personally Identifiable Information. However, in such an event, we reserve the right to refuse or limit your access and use of the Website and App, and their features.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use, disclosure or transfer of your information, including your Personally Identifiable Information. However, in such an event, we reserve the right to refuse or limit your access and use of the Website and App, and their features.
- You have the right to update or correct any of your information, including your Personally Identifiable Information. You may do so by writing to us at email@example.com
- We fully comply with national laws regarding spam. You can always opt out of receiving further promotional email correspondence from us or our affiliates.
- Grievance Redressal
In case of any grievance, you may address such grievance to our Grievance Officer. The contact details of the officer are:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions About Our Privacy Practices
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this Policy, please contact us by dropping a message through the Website or writing to us at email@example.com.